Camra (The Campaign For Real Ale) know a thing or two about beer, real beer, and now we can all delight in sampling some of the finest from around the region and beyond.
This August Bank Holiday weekend Thursday 23rd to Saturday 25th August 2012 at the 1st Morecambe Beer Festival to be held at The Winter gardens Morcambe.
Fifty cask ales and ten real eiders / perrys will be on offer ranging from light session beers through to stonking premium ales from local brewers, as well as regional and national favourites.
A full list of the ales can be found on the Lunesdale Drinker website.
- Thursday 23rd August: 3.00pm to 5.00pm (Trade Session) & 5.00pm to 11.OOpm
- Friday 24th August: 12.OO noon to 3.OOpm & 5.OOpm to ll.OOpm
- Saturday 25th August 12.OO noon to 3.OOpm & 5.OOpm to ll.OOpm
- Friday lunch, Poetry/prose readings from Lancaster Spotlight
- Friday evening, The Brilliant Brysons Boys (folk) and the magnificent Molly Warburton and Shaky Days (not quite folk)
- Saturday lunch, Poetry/prose readings from Lancaster Spotlight
- Saturday evening, The Starlight Jazz Quartet
Check out this years 2013 Morecambe Beer Festival here.
The Winter Gardens, 2O9 Marine Road Central, Morecambe lancashire LA4 4BU Tel: 01524 409009 Website.